the person that told Lana Del Rey “you should become a singer” was clearly joking. this woman cannot sing. she’s fake and pretentious. she may have a hit or 2 but that’s it. she will be forgotten soon.
It’s important how an artist presents himself/herself to the public eye. and trying to look cool and artistic is just low. if you’re an artist, then just be yourself. besides, you think I’m stupid? I’m not blind or deaf, I can see and hear you loud and clear. I can see the presence of true talent or the lack of it.
I know you Europeans have a thing for her but come on…you know I’m right.
iM sorry but when did you get the right to say shit about Lana del rey, if she couldn’t sing she wouldn’t be so popular and she scored a double platinum album you obviously have no talent or anything to make you special, YOU ARE NOTHING.
I got kind of sad when I saw your note about me being nothing then I visited your blog and now I’m just giggling about the fact that I took you seriously for a second. I have no interest in talking to you. please do the same and move away.
but you have the ugliest blog ever, i seriously doubt you can pass judgement on someone else’s..?
1. why do you think I’m judging that blog based on how cute/ugly it looks?
2. refer to my first comment, above, and try to understand why what you say is not important.
3. I include this one in case you fail doing number 2 (you probably will). you can’t see that I’m talking about blog content, not how it looks. you can’t capture the obvious.
4. the fact that you and your friend (I assume. I’m free to do that) try to make your case by insulting me and my blog, reminds me the time I was 4 or 5. kids in that age try to win! using offensive insults. you’re old enough to use a computer and post on Tumblr but talk like a 5 years old. that is a really bad sign of maturity. and a very good indication of immaturity. and you expect people to trust the same brain of yours and listen to you? or check if you have something to add?
5. “you have the ugliest blog ever" may insult you (since you used that to make me sad/mad, it means that that’s your understanding) but not me. I’m an adult, unlike you.
6. you make me sad because when I saw your note, I felt like what the hell I’m doing in a place that people like this take part.
I tried to use simple terms and explanations so you will understand me. don’t forget to brush your teeth before bed.